Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our adventures yesterday

Would you believe that I was so busy yesterday working on an upholstery project for a customer? I was so busy that I neglected to set something out for supper. [rolling eyes] Ok, Dana, I know...I know...I tend to do this frequently.

SO...this is what Danny decided for us to do:


I also decided I was going to try to be good at this blogging thing and brought my camera along in Walmart.
and the race was on...


first we had to go to the school supplies. This is Ashley's weak spot. Who can resist 5cent notebooks? OH! Nevermind the 4 arms...that is our Zeb being true to self. :D


Well, this is the first of 2 reasons we needed to treck to Walmart. Our mower is out of juice. Danny says, it needs a battery.


Here is the other important reason for our trip. The kids fix breakfast in the morning, so I allow them to go simple probably more than what I should.


the little girls had to help too.


"Mama, can we have just one?" I was a mean mama...after all, we were already getting wafles, right?


How else to end a day?
You can't beat this one...

1 comment:

Dana Lewis said...

Love that supper! LOL

I've been there/done that too many times to scold you (publically) :-)